Just quite busy...

Dobro vece,

Since a while could not write anything; not because of nothing to write; because of no time!

Our work contracts terminated; but due to unexpected delay with project the company made another work contract; So, I cancelled the ticket! 

Only THY is flying to Podgorica and if it is not in promotion period; that make no sense to buy one week before or one month before; so, I will wait to buy another ticket to avoid no more lose of money and time with planning. 

PS: Still did not get answer from THY for their no excuse cancellation in January and my lose of another domestic ticket, no show of rent car, etc. We will see, I am quite stubborn to stand up for my rights! 

My smallest nephew is here to visit me; he spends time with sweet hearts more than me actually! He is already 17 and I can not believe in his change during this time. I remember when her mother was pregnant to him; and when he bornt, when he had the first steps...

When he learnt to write my name :)

And now; he is 17 and he has hair on his face as below;
Time is passing quite fast; I witnessed the importance of time several time at hospitals hence do my best to evaluate it as much as I can.


I was working hence could not so much together but at least had fun at dinners together. One of my friend from Russia also here, we spent one weekend together at rafting. Quite cold, quite wet but quite funny 😁


Already dropped him to the airport. On the way we stop by shopping malls and as usual I could not stop myself to buy a few items which can be useful at Zelcestan.

Our departure postponed for minimum 1.5 months. It is not good not programming future at this issue; on other hand I will be unemployed for a long time hence I have to be saving money as much as I can.

Now time to rest a bit and be ready for coming week which will also be crazy busy. My computer at office crashed and ı lost all my settings. I was thinking that the blue screen means trouble with computer; until I see the black screen with my computer! all are gone!

Have a nice evening,
Zel 


Comments