Learn to dance under the rain

Good evening / Dobro Vece

Since our work contract termination notice is given in June; I opened advertises at second hand web sites to sell everything except than me, sweet hearts and our personal belongings. A few idiots thought that also I am on the selling list but as you can imagine they took their answer properly 😈

Due to financial part (as of new furniture at Zelcestan, our flight tickets with sweet hearts etc) I am planning to sell the big materials as much as I can to keep some money. Small items like kitchen utensils, heaters etc will be donated to the charities with the rest of the materials just before we leave from Turkey.

I born as 11th children of a very poor family. Did not have any opportunity before to have or own a bicycle and operate it. App five years ago, when I was looking for tricycle bicycle on internet; I received unexpected money as a bonus which was exactly the amount of the bicycle's price and yes; I did it. I bought my first bicycle; a tricycle and used it for years with fun for all the time; to go to work, market, sea, shopping...

At June 2016; I had a knee surgery; one of the big mistake of my life. Before the surgery I had a knee which has pain time to time and creating difficulties to use the stairs. I was camping and hiking all the time; walked half of the Lycian Way with my backpack and camping equipment. And since the surgery I have a knee pains all the time also effects to other knee and spine!










Before the surgery; the doctor said based on the symptoms shown at MR as meniscus; to be sure they will get inside of the knee and check. To be able to continue my donor task; I preferred epidural instead of full anesthesia. I get bored during the surgery and felt into sleep and wake up with the hammer and pin noise. After the operation, the doctor came to give information and said that as it was not meniscus, it was damage on cartilages therefore they cleaned that area and made micro fractures on bone to let the body create new cartilages on that area using the blood and bone marrow but I have to use crutches for 45 days! Then he extended that two times and at the end of the day I used them for months.

After 2.5 months with crutches, I learnt to walk again (3rd time in my life). It was such a painful period which still continues and limits lot's of things in my life like cycling and hiking. Therefore since three years, the bicycle was lying down there; hopefully will be on the streets again with fun and joy with new owner.

Who says that the life is easy? You have to learn how to dance under the rain to be able to see the rainbow...

Good night
Zel

Comments