Sweet Hearts

Good evening,

Most probably time is getting closer to move our new home, new city, new country and new life; to Zelcestan.

I moved almost all personal belongings piece by piece during my trips to there. Normally two luggage of items should be left for last flight but due to unexpected delay I made shopping to buy summer clothes and shoes hence have to pay for over luggage.

Another point is sweet hearts. As I wrote before; they were just 10 days d when we found them;
A bit bigger than a mice! Haylaz on the left and Benek on the right; just after we found them.

We could not find mommy and the wether was so cold to let them on the street hence I became their mother. Two of them met with new families (such a pity one of them get lost but the other one has a life as his name "Pasha") but could not find a family for these two. Everyone said and still keep saying that they are stray cats hence I can kick them out to the street or leave to the shelter!

Human is the most selfish, egoist, narsist and wild animal of this planet. Animals especially who grow on your hands as this; loves you, trusts you, feels you is alive; not a material to be taken and throwing away!

Benek; the girl was sucking my finger when she was a baby (the smell of milk I guess) and still she is sucking my hand before she falls into sleep.


And Haylaz; he is the fan of my chest and still wants to sleep there!  I am not a tiny woman but even he us not a baby anymore; not able to fit but still insist 😁
The people think that I will.leave them when I move to Zelcestan! No, definetely no! They are 17 months of my life until now and they trust me as of I will love and protect them. So, how can I betrayal?


Their documents/passports and requirements are ready. Just we need a vaccine against to parasite and a paper from the related government office (also have to find a flight first) then ready to go to our future life.

Please, pay attention to the one who loves you, who believes you and who trusts you. Life is not long that much to cover all the mistakes...

With love,
Zel

Comments