Useful links for Montenegro

Good evening,

As a future Montenegrin, I am searching for everything which can make my life easier. A big part of the people do not know or do not want to search for hence I wished to share my knowledge on this issue too.

For Language (za jezik): 
Normally, the official language of Montenegro is Montenegrin but I am afraid no source on internet about it. Based on advice of friends, I started to learn Serbian (which is the main structure)from the application of 50languages. There are plenty information on internet but this one has an application at Playstore; when you download to your phone you do not need internet anymore and it is free!



For Furniture (za namestaj): 
Against to knowledge; Montenegro has lot's of furniture shop which fits to every budget. Almost all of them are giving free delivery (and some of them also offer assembly) service for territories of Montenegro. My favourite one is Namos which has a very large product range. Then Grand.


For electronics (za elektroniku):
As furniture, there are plenty brands at this sector all around Montenegro. Tehnoplus and Tehnomax are two big brands at this sector. They have branches almost all around Montenegro.




For real estate (za nekretnine)
There are plenty web sites and companies at this sector but based on my searches I prefer www.montenegroprospects.com (I found my home from this web page) and www.premiernekretnine.com. Both sites have real estates all what you search for.



For decoration (za decoracija)
As all other items, also Montenegro quite rich at this point. There are plenty different brands have several branches all around Montenegro. My favorite ones are KIPS, OKOV and CUNGU. KIPS and OKOV also construction market (which means my the most visited places) It is possible to find almost everything with good prices.


I can keep going writing about the useful websites to collect the information. As you can imagine; my priority is to "create"the area to live. Then extras will come. There is a web page which contains almost all web pages for shopping; even you can check that if you wish to have ideas about Montenegro. www.popust.me 

I do not remember how many times I faced with the question as average monthly cost of living at Montenegro. This is completely depends on your life style and expectations. With me; I can circle our life more less 300 Euros with sweet hearts. The best way to have idea about the cost of living; you have to make your own calculation. 

If I can help to you at any point; please send me an e-mail or leave a comment.

Have a nice day,
Zel 


Comments