Week and weekend

Dobar dan moj svet,

This week was quite thoughtful for me. There was (and still suspect) of lymphoma with the daughter of one of our colleague whole company is working on to support them whatever we can do. And then yesterday one of friend called me and said that now he is also in my interest area; 'cause of that he is AML (acute myeloid leukemia) and most probably will need help for blood platelet which is the source of life for almost all cancer and organ patients.



Some of my friends named me as "Vampire" 'cause of that I always push to the people to be a donor and donate blood. According to statistics, every year only at Turkey 4.000 children have diagnosis of cancer which means hospitals, Red Cross, Kizilay or which government organisation is taking care of with blood and blood products such as bone marrow must be supported more and more. 

Once more I am begging to everybody who is healthy; please, go and be a donor! You never know when you need it hence place the seeds bow to be able to collect the fruits if needed!

Have a friend from Tatarstan; her mother is a maestro if the issue is to cook; especially with manti. Yesterday we were invited for dinner as usual it was sooo delicious. How is it possible to loose weight when you have friends and mothers who cooks this much delicious food? 🤤🤤🤤

Still no certain date of departure but I keep going preparations such as collecting seeds and bulbs for Zelcestan. One day I will get arrested for this; to get all the plants and seeds with without a certificate. On other hand; I have a garden to be filled hence I need more seeds and plants for garden 😁

When I was taking the bulbs from soil; I felt as someone is watching me! When I hold my head up met with four eyes; 
Once I tried to take them out and they scared of a lot. Therefore I do not push them now. Bought chest type of leash for them and app 20 meters of rope is ready at Zelcestan. My aim is to to tight them with long ropes with chest leash and let them come in and get out as they wish while I am working at garden until they learn that Zelcestan is our home. Then no need for rope (hopefully). Now they are watching me when I get out ❤❤

As usual, when he saw the plastic bag (seeds inside) grabbed it and run; did my beat to take it back and yes I took it 😁

Life is not easy with two kids; but quite funny 😻😍😻

Now waiting for sun to swim at pool a bit which advised by the doctor. Due to working on site; I hurt my backbone very badly since months and doctor advised to swim as much as I can to reduce the pain. 

Enjoy with the weekend
Dovicenja
Zel

Comments