Monuments / Spomeniks

Dobar Dan

Still I am doing my best to search Montenegro to learn my future country as much I can. I guess, this delay for departure was a good option to have time to discover the country. When I check my life, see that all had a good cause to come true or to come disaster; may be that is why I have patience that much with problems...

Since I went to Zelcestan first time; I saw a monument (spomenik) on the road by and between Danilovgrad and Niksic. Was using this to explain the address to the services or friends; otherwise it can be a bit difficult to find Zelcestan; there are no street numbers or names; just nature)


Several times I asked to the people as of what is that monument; what is the history; but could not get a good answer. By the chance found it on internet; even not only that; thank to internet! All information are at this link.

https://www.spomenikdatabase.org/obadov-brijeg

If you see this monument; that means you are app 5 km distance from Zelcestan; more than welcome for a coffee.  ;)

Montenegro and also almost Balkan Countries had a painful way until they got their freedom. Especially during the world wars lots's of innocent victims get murdered also here like a big part of the world...

I liked the attitude of Balkan people to respect to the one and their history who passed away on the way of victory. It is possible to see the spomeniks/monuments all around Balkans which created to honor them and also reminder to the new generations to not forget how did they had the freedom.

At below written link; you can find the photos and information of a big part of the spomeniks / monuments all around Balkans.

https://www.spomenikdatabase.org/explore-spomeniks

I mentioned the International Sculpture Symposium of Danilovgrad which will held between September and October before. Based on the given information, the stones of the sculptures are coming from a local source; from mountains of Danilovgrad. I believe in as also the stones of these monuments are coming from the mountains too.

I read at somewhere on internet also there is an antic grave there (it was written as the age of the grave is 4.000 years!) I saw that grave but could not stop by due to road conditions (one line).But definitely will do ASAP.

I hope to have opportunity to travel all around Montenegro to see all of them and share at my blog. Since I became a mother of four then two sweet hearts; I reduced all my trips. Previously friends were taking appointment a few weeks before to be able have time together.

Therefore I am planning to have a car with large trunk like doblo, kangoo to be able to travel with sweet hearts. Otherwise I can not leave them alone at home; we will miss each other :)

Today I recognised harddisk and saw their photos and videos when they were app one month old; now the are already 1.5 years old (at least by body; otherwise they are still babies for me❤)
Took the video this morning; while they were making morning bath 😻😍😻

Once upon a time, I was so scared to be alone at another city even in my country due to unwritten society rules. As the saying; "Time is like a river; you never know what it will bring and what it will take away; just learn how to swim" Today; I wish to travel as much as I can and discover the world, cultures, histories. Been at 17 countries and hundreds cities until know and still wants to see the rest of the world. Yesterday I received my new passport; need a few hundred stamps and visas in it 😍



When I was searching something else; discovered a web site which has an interactive map of Montenegro  grouped  with subfolders. When you click on it you can find more information about the spots.

https://waytomonte.com/en/map_Crna_Gora

Also possible to access to the web site in Russian and Montenegrin; still I could not learn enough Montenegrin hence I will stick with English version.

On Monday I will have my visa meeting with France Embassy in Ankara; hope to take a long term multi entry visa again which will be quite useful for trips; wish me luck ;)

Have a nice day,

With love
Zel









Comments

  1. Ur vision looks like very nice n stylish girl like. I like broad visionary people like you r really... 😍🥰😎🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I do my best to upgrade my vision as much as I can 🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment