Summer at Zelcestan

Good Afternoon,

Still I do my best to learn Serbian unless sweet hearts do not stop me. I can understand them; Thank to God they are two; play during the day but still want to play with mommy who is not at home  all the day. We will see...

When I was at Zelcestan in March, Met with another neighbor; Victoria and Dragomir; they both speaks very good English which is also a plus for me. They were also planning to have some maintenance at home; such a pity I am not there to help them; otherwise I loved to do my best to help as much as I can.

When we met with them, we spoken about the kiwi tree on their garden; he was planning to cut but the tree was full of fruit in August 2018 hence he said that then I am free to take as much as I wish (He does not know me, otherwise never offer this; yummmmmyyyy). I offered them  to cut /prune the grape trees as to say thank you and did it. Now they are full of grapes; but I am app 1800km distance!


I am planning to have organic dry fruits from gardens including kiwi for winter to consumable as cookie. Do not know if I will able to do this year or not; already late for apple. Even last year mother nature and animals had fun with apples; including one of the tree. Now I have one less (but planted one in March) but still will use this one. Another neighbor Miso offered to cut on my next trip with chainsaw; when he cut the tree planning to rent (or ask, I do not know how it works) to another neighbor who has a small excavator to take the root out of the soil and flat the surface. Otherwise I have to find a very good doctor there :)
One of the best photo of Zelcestan from August 2018. Mother nature is able to feed all of us; but we, human is always betraying to her and do our best to hurt her like a terminator!


This apple tree is dead; hence we have to cut it when we are there...

Vicky also send the photos of Zelcestan; I spent last a few hours with a huge smile on my face. It can be a bit selfish but I am so glad to see the house in safe after all those storms from last week. (I had this flooding experience three times here, at Antalya in 20 months then sold / lost my home with my trust to justice.) I carried all my personal belongings there and do not have power, energy and budget to start over.


Even only this photo is good enough why I am in love with this place, Zagorak and Montenegro. Definitely Montenegro  deserves to named with "Wild Beauty". Everybody goes to the sea side; but the nature of the country is just gorgeous! The mountains are perfect for outdoor sports like hiking, climbing, camping, kayaking, canyoning, rafting,..

I am sooooo exciting to discover all hidden gems of this wild beauty...

PS: Thank you so much for photos Vicky; you made my day :)


Have a nice day,
Zel



Comments