Timeless days...

Good afternoon,

As of the time getting closer (I guess) the days are becoming more tight and timeless day by day. I have lot's of question marks in my mind for job, selling stuff, appeal, lawsuit to ex lawyer, buying stuff for Zelcestan, drawing, planning, translations, sweet hearts, other animals, family, friends... When someone try to say that "I am bored" I try to kill time to time :)

The pain of the spine is increased, mostly I do not sleep during the night. I guess will visit the doctor very soon. As of a blood platelet donor; do not want to use medicine (also I should not) but it seems I have to. We will see.

As I shared before; I am planning to use the water lily (one of my favorite flower) pattern for inside of the house. I painted the walls very light purple and planning to make decoration with this pattern dark purple with some gloss. The shine will dance with light; especially when I put the fire on at stove during the winter.



I have to add the yellow part of the flower by hand; that will be OK. For now it seems as we will move around at the beginning of winter which means will have lots of time at home while it is snowing outside. I am Mediterranean person and absolutely snow is not a part of our life; this will be another big challenge of my life. Also I have no single idea what to do, how to do with car and driving under the snow and on iced roads! Nope; I will do my best to stay at home this winter :)

Time to time I get scared 'cause of winter, snow and ice with gardening but thank to friends who live at colder places like Norway, Canada, Germany, etc sharing their experiences and advice with me which feels me more comfortable. There is a saying in Turkey "There is no need for despair since pink flowers bloom from brown branches" Sems-i Tebrizi.

Indeed, life is simple that much! I had several bad experiences during my life; maybe that's why almost all my hair started to turn white since the age of 20. On other hand; I did and I had what I have to do; otherwise I should not be this person as of who I am today.

For outside of the house; also I was looking for a pattern which also make sense for me hence I decided to use a triskele; a Greek / Kelt symbol;

Already started to work on it but due to two kids / cats and lot of thing to do it will take time.you can already see the teeth and nail marks on it :)

What is a Triskele; Lots of information on internet; three conjoined spirals means life-death-rebirth, spirit-mind-body, past-present-future, etc. Mostly I use in the meaning of the person who continues without inexhaustibly. Indeed, this is the summary of my character.

All we get tired time to time; but we have to continue to our paths to finalize our journey on this earth. I believe in as you should not ignore to give your hand to the one who needs it. That is the summary of how we met with sweet hearts.

On Sunday, we were at beach with friends to drink something and chat. On the way back they missed the point where they should drop me. I walked back to the house and used another gate of the site and saw something. Could not understand at the beginning what was that then saw a skinny kitten in the darkness! I was feeling all his bones when I touched him! Poor baby!


Did not hesitate to take the baby with to the home. He was so small to be alone on the street. When we arrived to home put him on the floor and he directly went to the food box of sweet hearts and just eat and drink. He was just a skin and bone; that is it! Even lost the voice most probably 'cause of crying for help :( 

Sweet hearts got crazy when they saw the baby; acted as spoiled children and quite aggressive. I was not know that they are able to create that much angry voice. During the night several times caught them just before they attach to the baby hence could not sleep during the night to watch him. 

As I did with sweet hearts, took the baby to the office with some food, water  and sand for toilet. Thank to my company and colleagues for their support, help on this issue. 

He was so exhausted. just eat, drink and sleep in safe; that was all what he did.


Day by day, animal abuse increasing all around the world. I heard and read several bloody stories. I respect to the one who scares of from the animals or even who does not like them. But I never understand who attack or damage them!


What is the difference with a human baby?

Thank you our friends, we found a temporary house for him; otherwise this duty would be difficult (but of course not impossible) with sweet hearts until I find a home for kitty. Another mother already asked to take him for life time; which makes me quite happy. Now I am waiting for information from them; if not I will take him with a bus to there; they are living app 170 km distance from me.

Just share, do not ignore the one who really need you help and make empathy before you take any decision. Respect to each other and other lives; none of us alone on this world.


Have a peaceful evening,
Zel

Comments