To perform prayers

Good afternoon from University Hospital of Antalya,

Once more  I am at one of the hospital to donate blood platelet. Close friends know that; I stop praying when I recognised that to pray make no sense unless you act to perform prayers.

Normally I planned the tasks to be completed today but when I saw these amazing blue eyes; cancelled everything; how is it possible to resist to these sweet heart?
Also, how is it possible to ignore this emergency call for blood platelet which means "life" for them?

I lost lots of friends; they were thinking that to argue with boy friend/girl friend is a problem, not to go to that holiday, not to buy that shoes/car/clothes/etc. are problem, to feel bad is a problem...

I am advising them to spent one day at blood bank or even at the corridors of the hospitals! I am not Pollyanna; completely aware of the dark colors of the life; I do not remember how many storms I ever had until now!

On other hand, life goes on. Your presence is meaningless unless you do not do any for others who needs your skills. So, I am here and waiting for the test results 😉🙏

You remember the kitten which I found on the street; he is quite lucky, already found a home and now he is the first child of a just married couple 😍


I hope that he will get loved forever 🙏

Our departure date is still not clear. During this period I am still searching, planning, drawing. My aim is to have a zero waste life style there. To make a container to evaluate the grass and leafs to make compost for garden, non organic waste will be evaluated for decoration materials such as below;
Plastic bottle and buttons


Plastic bottle and jar


And yes; Benek discovered the decoration on curtain 😁
Against to sweet hearts, I finished the carving of the pattern for exterior paint of Zelcestan. Planning to paint outside very light brown; like beige and this pattern on that background with copper shine; I guess will be good 😉

Will go and check to see if the result of the blood test is ready or not; hopefully no problem with the result as usual and I can give platelet for this handsome 🙏

Have a nice day,
Zel 





Comments