Shkoder Albania





I did not use car more than ten years mostly 'causing of disrespectful Turkish people. After more than ten years started to use car first off all to be able to arrange the doctor visit of my sweet hearts (another story) and also to be able to evaluate my limited time for preparations of Zelcestan.

The flights from Turkey to Montenegro us quite expensive then I decided to fly to Tirana and rent a car from Tirana to Zagorak. Still the total cost is almost half of Podgorica flight. 

To land to Tirana and drive to Zagorak is a new adventure and challenge for me hence I gave a break at Shkoder and gave an award to me  at Rozafa Sea Food Restaurant; Definitely you have to pass by here to have a dinner. 

The alcohol tolerance at traffic is zero hence you have to stop by the city for a night; this also will give you opportunity to visit around; especially Rozafa Castle and Shkoder lake; the water lilies are always amazing.

So, I will continue to my dinner and will sleep tonight at Shkoder and will drive to Zagorak tomorrow morning; will keep you updated about my dream.

Cheers 
Zelce 

Comments