I have a dream!

I have a dream!

My name is Zeliha Kirilmis. I borned and spent almost my whole life at Mediterranean region.

Since years I have a dream to create a garden with all colors of the world; all flowers, all fruits, all vegetables. Several times intend to do this at my home country with no success. Then found this house on internet and felt in love. Made the arrangements with lawyer, landlord, notary and took a ticket and went to Montenegro to make my dream come true; Zelcestan; my world, my heaven.

Starting from today, I will share the steps and progress of my dream. On April 2017 I saw the house and on May 2017 we signed the sale contract with the owner. Starting from October time to time I visit the house to carry my personal belongings. Transportation is quite expensive from Turkey to Montenegro hence I started to distribute the items to the people who needs them.

The house and the garden needs to be maintained; Thank to God I am able to do a big part of the tasks as paint, gardening etc. for some of them I will need support; we will see.


Comments