Storm window



Good evening,

I took this photo on 1st March while it was snowing. Almost I spent all my life at Mediterranean region; born on Adana and then Mersin, at the end since 14 years Antalya; all these cities are placed on the south part of Turkey which means quite warm and hot. That will be another challenge for me to live at Balkans and snow is completely new for me.

The windows of the house is only one glass which means I will be frozen. Thank to God while I was searching for a solution on internet found the idea and solution named "storm window". I guess this will work at Zelcestan to make the windows double glaze. I have to take all the dimensions of the windows then buy the required materials before I go in January. On internet it was written as per sqm of the window will cost app 105 Euros excluding installation which is quite expensive. Still I could not find an acceptable and budget friendly solution for the roof hence have to find a DIY solution for the window.

Also I have to pass by the electric company on my next trip to Danilovgrad to find out what is the problem with electricity. Without electric it is already so cold; I can not imagine the winter.

Lots of things to do in a short time. I am able to stay app three days on my each visit, then have to be back to work and collect some money for maintenance also pay attention to the cats.

As usual, running forever. Time to go back to the calculations; have a nice evening.
Zelce

Comments