Two more boxes


Good morning,

Already finished packing two more boxes to be taken with to Zelcestan on my next trip which will be app in three weeks time.

They asked for a fortune for transportation from Antalya to Danilovgrad hence I decided to take my personal belongings and items which is valuable for me and distribute the rest to the one who needs them like students, orphans house, the patient's who is moving to Antalya for their medical care.

With these two boxes, in total I would be carried 9 boxes from Antalya. The transportation companies were asking for 2.000 Euros only to carry 10 boxes; wow!

 To carry personally also gives me opportunity to take care of with some official tasks and visit my future heaven to my dreams come true. 

Also, I loved the kitchen of Montenegro; especially that restaurant Obala at Danilovgrad is amazing with pizzas. The best pizza I ever had was at Viareggio / Italy; and the pizza of Obala is number two for me. If your way pass by Danilovgrad; definitely you have stop by this place. Especially to sit close by the window and watch the snow is my favourite one. If you are not driving (alcohol tolerance is zero at Montenegro while you are driving) also you can take a glass of wine (Vranac is my favourite one at Montenegro) with this view will be perfect.

Now it is time to count down to see my future heaven again ❤

Take care
Zelce 





Comments