Life is



An early good morning,

Time to time I really have difficulties to endure to the things what others named "modern life"

I believe in that; the life has to be easy; you have to eat; if you are hungry, you have to drink; if you are thirsty, you have to laugh; if you are happy, you have to cry; if you are sad...

Today, almost everybody has a mask on their faces and living a live which does not fit to their personality. At the end of the day they are mostly aggressive, sad and unhappy.

For me, it is becoming more difficult day by day to be in the middle of this masquerade; life has to be simple, not complicated. Hence my dream; "Zelcestan" started couple of years ago.

I will be working on the garden, making the maintenance of the house, planting, harvesting, digging,..

Life is not that much longer to make it complicated and waste for nothing. One life; live it with unforgettable moments or leave it with frustrations...


Comments