One year ago



One year ago; at the evening of 14th October. I decided to leave from Turkey last year in March and then started to search for houses to buy which suits to my budget. Then found Zelcestan at Montenegro Danilovgrad and when I saw the house; felt in love directly!

Due to distance; I worked with a lawyer (communicated with Turkish Embassy for information and found the lawyer from their list) and signed the contract on May 2017. The lawyer followed the procedure and one year ago on 14th October I flight to Montenegro to take the documents and the keys from lawyer and carry first two boxes of my personal belongings.

It was my the most difficult trip; could not stop my self and my eyes during the first flight to Istanbul and  I spewed all the way. While the second flight landed to Podgorica Airport; I was shaking and wished to take back the first flight and give up on everything! It was not easy; to take this huge step and endure everything alone!

Then took the keys and documents from the lawyer and take a taxi to Zelcestan. That place is full of peace and serenity for me. As a mother hug; relaxing and healing my spirit, my mind.

You are my dream, you are my hope, you are my future Zelcestan ❤

Comments