Danilovgrad / Mojgrad



Hello,

Locals are saying that "Danilovgrad is the city of the retired people; nothing to do"; I do not agree. Before my unsuccessful knee surgery I was a camper and hiker on the mountains. There is a very famous walking path located at Mediterranean part of Turkey; Lycian Way. With my backpack (rucksack) and camping equipment I walked app 250 km of that way which was an unforgettable experience for me.

Montenegro has an amazing nature and also has an perfect climate which gives opportunity to the nature to live every season as it is and also nature has reflection of each season too. If you are a nature lover as me; Danilovgrad will be a perfect choice for you too. An endless camping, endless beauty, endless nature. Also the people at Danilovgrad are amazing. Today, it it not easy to see indeed people at big cities. But small cities, especially while they are a bit out of the touristic areas it is very easy to find helpful people with smiling faces.  I could not learn Montenegrin language yet (in progress), but until now communicate with the locals very easy in English or with Google Translate.

When I was there last week, as usual saw lots of breathtaking views and took lots of photos as usual. The Zeta River is my one of the favorite place to see. During the years you will have amazing views also photos; I guarantee this.

I took these photos at city center; when you pass Danilovgrad Culture Center (Centar za Kulturu Danilovgard), you will see steps going down. Take those steps. If you turn left there is a restaurant; Restaurant Obala. I guarantee you you will have the most delicious pizzas there after Italy. Also the view of Zeta from huge windows of this restaurant is amazing especially while it is snowing outside. If you are not driving; take a glass of wine or beer with your pizza and enjoy with the view.






Take Care and be well,
Zelce







Comments