Before and after


BEFORE



AFTER

Good evening my world,

I was working on Photoshop to make some drawings for the maintenance plans app in January. I did not get any computer lesson; therefore have some mistakes with drawing; please ignore them when you cover . The tiles on the roof are not in a good situation (that is why it was leaking; rain can be romantic while it is raining outside) hence all has to be moved and replaced. The temperature difference between the day and night is app between 5-15 C which means this difference can make the tiles quite fragile.

As mentioned before, I am working at yacht manufacturing sector. We are working at huge sandwich panel hangars therefore I preferred this material which is much more better than tile. Also with this material; it is possible to have double insulation. (soooooo goooddd for me)

At the moment there is no gutter for rain; if you look at to the first photo carefully you can see the marks of the rain coming from the roof. With current situation also it is damaging to the windows, doors and shutters which definitely unwanted. 

The floor of the entrance also in a bad situation; planning to cover with decorative floor tiles. 

WOW; Lot's of things to do! Not easy to make or keep a house maintenanced while you are not there. Based on progress with my current job; it seems I will be released app middle / end of March. This means I have to get the house ready until March.

That is all for tonight; I have to go to home to feed the cats and rest a bit. Will continue to the drawings tomorrow to send to the repairmen then they can prepare all before I go. With this way, we can speed it up. As usual, I will be able to stay maximum 4 night there; then have to come back to the office. 

Anyway, take care and be well,
Zelce  






Comments