Ready to fly to the home; Zelcestan ❤








Good morning, one backpack and two boxes are packed properly and ready for trip. My flight is early in morning which means I will not be able to sleep until tomorrow evening. Zelcestan definitely worth it. And will be back on Sunday; running forever 😉

Will meet n Istanbul with uncle and his wife of one of my friend. He also wants to establish a life at Montenegro but do not know yet. I will be guided to them and introduce Montenegro. I rent a car from Avis with and amazing price and I will also be their driver during this trip. Get in touch with the gentlemen who will arrange someone for roof maintenance; also they will join us during the day time. On the way I have to pass by the electric supplier office to see what is wrong with electric and hopefully will have electric; otherwise have to find somewhere to sleep.





With the key holders; I am also a regular donor of Antalya Hospitals for blood, blood platelet, granulocytes and bone marrow. One of our children at hospital who has genetic disturbance Baran was making key holders and bracelets to help to his family for expenses. Almost all of us; even I ordered something to him to support his amazing idea.










Zelcestan was a dream; an imagination until he finish the key holder; since last year Zelcestan is alive physically present. When I take my keys always remember Baran and pray for him; hopefully he will cover his health soon. 😊

Please, if you are healthy do not skip the hospitals for donation. Time to time they are really desperate to find blood and blood products. At least pay a visit to them to show that you did not forget them. They will be really appreciated.

Time to go on site now; today will be quite busy on site.



Will keep you updated, have a nice day.
Zel



Comments