How to go...





I have a long list why I decided to move out from Turkey. I have been at 16 countries and visited several cities until now (France, Italy, The Netherlands, Germany, Cyprus, Greece, Belgium, Spain, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Bulgaria, Switzerland, China, USA, Monaco). Not as a tourist; as a nomad, as a local. Grabbed my backpack and get lost on the streets of the cities. I believe in as this is the best way to discover the real culture, people, country.

I have no single idea what will be waiting for me at Montenegro but at least; I will be able to make my dream come true; Zelcestan. I struggled more than five years here to create this dream. At the end of this period; I sold my home much less than it is value, I had a law suit with my land (Zelcestan should born in Turkey but, but...) and close to lose it, have to fight much more than before. I lost my trust to the justice and to the people...

There is a saying of Oruc Reis; "Your right to life is as much as your struggle for it". Definitely I agree with this. I am quite tired to be a part of struggling during my life but on other hand I can not give up; have no other choice.

The people around me asking for that "What you are gonna do at Montenegro; what is your expectations?"  My only expectation is to have peace and serenity. I lost these two in my home country; hope to find at Montenegro and my future heaven; Zelcestan.


Zelce



Comments