Snow; a real challenge



Good evening,

I guess, I was the one who was laughing and walking under the snow. As I mentioned before, I born and spent almost all my life at Mediterranean region which means no snow even no cold. I had this experience mostly when I travel abroad.

For now to see the snow and play with it is quite funny for me. On other hand, when I move to Danilovgrad and start to live at Montenegro most probably will have difficulties at the beginning and also most probably will get cold and flue for several times!

When I was there at the end of September; I was frozen. Took these photos at the beginning of the March; what about between September and March; we will see.

Planning to be there around middle November also have another ticket for beginning of January; brrrrrr.

Two weeks ago went to the shopping mall to find really thick winter (actually snow) shoes. Do not know why; I do not have electric at home; anyway; before fully maintenance roof also insulation; to stay there will be a bit difficult for me.

Already started to search for wood stoves which also include the oven. With this way I can cook cakes, pizzas, breads etc. If you have different recipes please send to me to zelcestan@gmail.com. I really love to try to cook and will share the result, I promise.

So, dear Danilovgrad, Montenegro and especially Zelcestan; see you in a week time ❤️

Take care and be well readers,
Zel

Comments