A hidden secret; Bar



Good evening,

When we were at  Bar / Montenegro app 20 days ago, first visited Saborni Hram Svetog Jovana Vladimira. I love to discover the cultures and these buildings are full of faith hence giving me good energy therefore also I love to visit churches, cathedrals especially when they are built with Gothic architecture; It always take my mind! 



By the chance, we witnessed baptism ceremony of a princess; it was first time for me. To respect to them I did not take any photo of the ceremony but took a few internal photos. It is easy to see the pure love on the wall with paints.




The weather was quite cold for me as you see on the photo; dressed on everything whatever I have. .after a small walk to the beach side we stopped by at Riva Beach Bar to have a coffee. 



While we were leaving from the cafe; found two of this pine cones left on a table. I thought this is hand made of one of the flower shop / decorator.  Never see anything as this hence could think that is also an amazing art of mother nature. The story and photos coming soon to show what did I do with them.

Comments