Crafts and designs


Good afternoon,

I do not know if I mentioned that before; I educated as fashion designer at high school; which means design was a part of our education but also became a part of my life to evaluate everything as much as I can instead of putting into the bin directly.  The sources of the world is not endless hence believe in as everybody has to the same.

As I wrote on my previous note, when we were at Bar, Montenegro we found pine corns as this and I collected a lot (I am serious 😁). I brought a few of them to Antalya with me and left the bag (very big part of them) to a friend at Podgorica. 

When I saw them, lots of design ideas started to run inside of my mind. The first design was a candle holder and the results are below; two candle holders already designed, applied, wrapped and gifted to two friends as a gift.



Once more I am sure about that; Montenegro will be a good choice for my future. Mother nature is just amazing and she always finds a way to make me more impressed than the day before.

More designs will be created 😉

Have a sunny day
Zelce 



Comments