Granulocyte donor

Good morning,

I am also one of the donor of Antalya hospitals. Friday evening I saw the advertise of this handsome sweet heart and yesterday went to the hospital for tests. Granulocyte is one of the blood elements and a bit difficult find the one with all cross matches.

0 pozitif group members gave granolcyte before me hence I was a bit scare of as if I can not help him but thank to God all crosses matched  and the hospital accepted me as the next donor.

To be able to donate granulocyte, you have to take a few medicine and have an injection.
All those are increasing the quantity of the granulocyte in blood.

I am afraid, a big part of the people are quite scare of this donation. So less people are able to give this material and not easy to find them. This material is incredibly important for patients eho has cancer, organ problem, or even genetic problems. They have to have blood marrow transfer and after transfer they need granulocyte to be able to win this challenge.


I asked to the nurse "can I scream" as a joke.  Just a small injection and all is ready. Then I went to home and sleep. My body worked during my sleep and now I am on my way for sweet heart. They said that also he had a brain surgery yesterday! OMG! He is only 10 months old and so so small to face with all these difficult moments. Hopefully soon he will be OK, please; can you pray for him and for all patients in the hospitals?

Also, please be a donor of whatever you can; blood, blood platelet, organ, granulocyte, etc. They are really desperate in the hospitals and blood and human are a life source for them...

I wish to everybody a healthy and peaceful life
Zel




Comments