Kiss me; it is my birthday





Time is like a river; passing quite fast.  One year ago today I was at Athens to celebrate my 41st birthday with  Goddess Athena; She is goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill; also one of my idol. 

I took this photo at Athens last year; (If you do not follow your dreams; they will never be able to come to you. As the saying of Oruc Reis; "Your right to live is as muc as as you struggle for it"




As usual, it was such a busy year for me. Last 365 days took a lot from me but also brought a lot to me too. To work whole week in the office and on the site, spent time with friends, donate blood platelet, take care of with a few charity project, etc.  



Since March, became a mother for four kittens; two of them met with their foster families and these two will go to Germany or will come with me to Zelcestan. They are taking almost all my time at home; always want to stay close to me also teach me how lots of things; first of all to be a mother without giving birth. They alwayt love to sleep with or close by me  💗💗



Started to spent more time with and at Zelcestan. As mentioned before, I am working at yacht manufacturing sector. The project will be launched soon; if no delay, will be delivered in March which means I will be permanently living at Zelcestan app starting from April. As the saying of Elenor Roosvelt; "Never do any plans for tomorrow; tomorrow brings the plans together" Hence; we will see. 



So, Today I am 42. Causing of the busy schedule in the office and sweet hearts at home could not make any travel plan for this year. I was planning to go to Tromsø, Norway to celebrate it with the lights of Aurora Borealis but the progress of launching operation did not let me do any plan. I said bye bye to 41 with traditional drink of Turkey; raki and have a bottle of champagne in the fridge for tonight. Planning to buy a small sweet on the way of home to say welcome to my new age. 

So, kiss me; it is my birthday 😘
Zelce 

Comments