Planning


Good evening,

At the end I found some time and power to take care of with plants at home and harvested some parsley; the smell was so exciting, organic and fresh! Even sweet hearts were so interested in with the smell of really very fresh parsley. When we start to live at Zelcestan; I have to built a small green house to be able to grow parsley, mint, green salad, tomatoes, cucumber, etc. I love farming; that's why I had this dream and decided to move to Montenegro. And yes; you see that right Haylaz is smelling the parsley to see if he can eat it. Indeed; they smell everything whenever I try to eat or drink something such a child; actually, they are children 💖💖


My aim was to make some salad but while I was cutting them; I remembered the wheat in the fridge; then salad switched to kisir; one of the famous meal from my home city; Adana. Home made preferred pickle and ayran (yogurt with some water) also a traditional part of this meal.

Printed out the drawings of the house and the garden; time is getting closer, I have to think about a lot things and finalize before I move. Of course, some of them can be be solved and arranged when I start to live inside. When you have distance this much, it is a bit difficult to solve that out everything. Definitely it is hard; but not impossible 😉

Winter also arrived to Antalya. Day time is OK but the evening and the night is a bit cold. I have no single idea what I am gonna do at Danilovgrad while the temperature is minus (which is not normal for a Mediterranean person) but Zelcestan; my dream worth it. 

Opened the heater for me and for sweet hearts; they felt into sleep immediately. I can not imagine their reaction at Zelcestan, in front of the wood heater; I guess they will be quite happy and feel comfortable 🤗


As a mother; I have to do as much as I can while they are sleeping. An early good evening to everybody; now I will take a coffee for me and work about planning of the house, garden and maintenance of Zelcestan.

Have a nice evening
Zel



Comments