Sweet hearts


Hello,

This week was quite busy in the office and at site. At the end of the week I had cold and now spending the day in bed with sweet hearts. 

Let me tell their story to you. At the end of March, while two of my colleagues  were walking they heard a thiny noise. They did not understand what is that then by the chance they found the source of the nouse inside of the rain channel; two very small kitten!

They informed us accordingly and a rescue operation started. There was a  meteorological warning for an expected storm for the night hence no way to leave them inside of the channel especially without a mother. 

We, all spent effort and opened the rain channel and one of our friend get inside of the channel to take them out; these two sweet hearts! They were so cold and so dirty. It seems the mother lefts them at least two days ago. 


While we were taking them into the office to heat them, the security of the other company said that also they hear something and they have to find the babies/kittens to put outside. I said no! They were so small to be alone on the street. I advised him to bring to me and he did; I had four thiny kittens without any idea what to do, how to do! We search for the mother for hours with no success. 

We took them to the veterinary doctor for checking. She said that they were app 10 days old. We bought nursing bottles and kitten milk for them. Then I started to carry them with me. More than two months we went to the office together (Many thanks to my colleagues and my company for their understanding) They were so small and have to be feed every two hours (the same as a baby) also need support for toilet. Until they were big enough, I used bottles with hot water to heat them. They were thinking that the bottle is their mother and every time they were trying to have breast feeding from the bottle.



Two of them met with their foster family here; in Antalya but these two could not. Such a pity; people do not care stray cats and dogs; they want only expensive types! They grew in a house hence no way to put them back to the streets. I decided to take them with me to Zelcestan.

One of my friend from Hannover/Germany wanted to be their family but she had health problem and could not come yet.

Within the worst case; if she can not come until I leave from Turkey; a small house with a small garden is waiting for us at Montenegro, at Zelcestan.

I have to go back to the bed; my blanket, pillow and sweet hearts are quite exciting me today, also the napkins...

Have a healthy day,
Zel



Comments