To do or not to do; this is the question…




Hello from Antalya,
As I wrote before, I am working at mega yacht manufacturing sector since from 14 years and now based on my decision to leave from Turkey to Montenegro working on my latest project on this sector. Normally I a office member (Administrator) but the office is so boring hence usually I dressed on my site clothes and take my PPE and go to the site





























Mostly they get surprised; I can change my mood and shape so often as shown below;



It is a 63 m motor yacht under construction; started on 2010 by my ex company and had delay for several reasons and since August we are working on progress to take the launching permission from related authorities with no success.

There was a campaign of Turkish Airlines in October; if I buy my tickets until 16th October the price was app 100 Euros from Istanbul to Podgorica and Podgorica to Istanbul and yes, I did it. It was almost 1/3 of the normal rates and I bought two tickets for January and for March and purchased domestic flight ticket separately.

At the end; we had the permission to launch the boat with the worst date; the same as my flight days to Montenegro! Now I feel myself as in a trap; to do or not to do! This is my last project and this launching operation will not be easy; on other hand I spent more than six months to be able to find this roofing guy also need electric at home. Also, I have to reimburse some money to my lawyer; I am feeling quite stressed and chained with the chain of the boat! 
The airline company asked for three times more money to change the ticket which make no sense. My company is saying that nothing to do; if I am not able to change the ticket I can go. My body will be there at Zelcestan, but my soul will be here during the operation!

I just hope to have the cargo vessel in Antalya at first week or third week; then I can join to the team; we will see, cross the fingers guys 😉

With love,
Zel 



Comments