Business

Good evening,

After such a crazy day at the airport and all the arguments with Turkish Airlines I came back to home around 23:00 last night.

I really do not remember how did I find the bed 😁

This mornin back to the office; actually, everybody was sad for cancellation of the flight; all aware of that I was going for repairs of the house and my future life. On other hand; everybody was happy; I am back to join to the team and take care of on site and administrative parts of the operation.

In my company; I am one of the appointed legal representative of the company who can sign documents hence my present is good for them. Also, by the character; I love to get involved to everything, which makes the lifes easier  😉

Turkish Airlines mentioned that yesterday as of this is a weather disaster hence they are not responsible for my loses but on other hand; until noon only Turkish Airlines cancelled the flight; all other airlines landed or departed almost on time or maximum 50 min delay. So; maybe they are innocent; but definetely I am not guilty!

The rent a car company does not accept the reimbursement; still I will prepare a file to see for their final decision. First of all I will prepare a file to Turkish Airlines. If still they refuse; more than welcome for another lawsuit file.

As you can imagine, it was such a crazy busy day due to operation. Hence, now it is time to relax a bit. I bought this olives, cheese and raki for one of friends at Montenegro. At the end of the day all of them are on my table 😁


Time to relax and be ready for the operation of launching of our project.

Stay in touch 😉
Zel



Comments