I guess 😇

Good morning,

The journey started last night at Antalya Airport. On exit I went to the airport directly and came to Istanbul. With describing of my friend, I found their home with one metro, one metrobus and one taxi. Since years I used only airport of Istanbul and I guess the city grew at least 20% during this time.

Woke up around 5 in the morning and took a taxi to come to the airport and thank to God the plane did not get cancelled (yet). Hopefully this time I will make it 😁

Contacted with the roofing team via Viber; they will come to Podgorica. After I pick up my car; we will meet and have a coffee then hopefully will drive to Danilovgrad to start.

I had a friend from Canada; dear Carine. She was more closer than my sisters. When she visit Egypt she brought the sands of Egypt to me. While I carry my personal belongings; took her lovely gift too.


Cross the fingers; I guess this time I will achieve to go to Zelcestan

Loves
Zelce

Comments