Lost my trust

Good evening,

To make my dream; a heaven on earth I bought a land in Antalya. It is named as shared land; 1870 sqm in app 117.000 sqm. Before I bought the land asked to my lawyer on that date also asked to one of our friend from that area.

When I went to the land registration office saw that it is written on documents almost 1/10 of the amount what I paid. When I asked to the real estate he said that it is normal; always works as this and I can trust to him. I did; I trusted to him and it was my the biggest mistake at this business.

App two months later learned that a government procedure started on that land; which means I am not able to do any, except than waiting until procedure end (still in progress since 2015).

App 1.5 years ago; learned that one of the shareholder open a law suit to ask for the cancellation of the sale and take the land from me. I had a shock! It was my dream to make this garden; Zelcestan and now someone is trying to take it from me and they know how to do this with laws!

Agreed with another lawyer; she and I made searches and she said that is OK; we will win the court; but we lost it. We will go to the upper court which means I have to find money for expenses!

The laws are so flexible; if you know how to cheat on people and know who can deal for you. The problem is I am not a sneaky person and do not make business with devil! Peace and serenity; that is all what I want in my life!

Mostly the people are asking as "why I decided to leave from Turkey; such an amazing country" I completely agree; Turkey is amazing. But the people; they are becoming more and more selfish, sneaky, egoist, etc and non of these emotion has any place in my life.

I lost my home, fighting for my land, I lost money, I lost health, I lost time; but the most important; I lost my trust and faith! Therefore I decided to leave. 

When I saw the house at Danilovgrad; felt in love and felt as I belong to there. I spent every cent in my pocket to buy that house. Indeed; after all my very bad experiences in Turkey; I was so scared to buy a house abroad as if I will get cheated by someone the same as my country. Thank to God did not have any bad experience at Montenegro until now and hopefully will never have too.

Wish me luck and send energy; I do not want to lose that land; I paid app the equality of my two years salary and now those sneaky people trying to grab it by laws! 

Have a nice evening
Zelce 

Comments