My dream


Good evening/Dobro Veće

There is a saying in Turkey; "Do not look at to the mirror all the time; if you do not go to that direction" Definitely I agree; I had several bad experiences but did my best to look forward as much as I can. So, I am here and do not know until where I will go.

Since March 2018;I could not sleep at home for several reason. Tonight will do. The stove is burning and heating perfect hence I do not feel the cold.

Otherwise I would be freezing; minus is not a common temperature for a Mediterranean person 😁

Spent more than one day and lots of labor to move old laminates from the floor. I do not know which one is more painful; my backbone or my knee 😣 It is still so peaceful to be at Zelcestan. 




Thank to God I have a lot wood to burn and get heated ❤



It is almost 22:00 here. Now it is time to rest a bit to charge myself for tomorrow.

Loves from Zelcestan
Zel

Comments