On the way

Good night or good morning,

It is almost 02:00 here; at Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Already passed to Domestic Terminal and waiting for my flight to Antalya.

During my absence in the city; we had terrible storms. My collegues shared some videos a d photos with me; OMG! I never seen anything as this!
The project launched app 10 days ago; I am afraid some damages on her during the storms. I will land to Antalya app 08:00 in the morning and will pass to the company to see all.

And Zelcestan; my heaven was gorgeous as usual. I drove car app 250 km in four days; after not driving 12 years; that is a lot for me!

This was my dream! When I saw the house I started to plan to have a wood stove and two dogs. This part before I meet with sweet hearts. Now the dream will continue with two cats 😉 I missed them so much!

Still I smile when I look at the photos; the car covered with ice! Could not believe in to my eyes; especially touched it to be sure if it is ice or not 😁

After four days hard work; had a shower and awarded myself with a glass of whiskey in front of the stove. My phone does not recognize my finger prints anymore, I damaged my hands that much 😖

Next trip will be in March; hope to be able to solve the roof and start to cover the floor with parquet. By the chance met with a girl at a bakery; and guess where are they from and what is the occupancy of her father. Yes; he is from Niksic (app 20 km from Zelcestan) and he is building or repairing roofs! This week they will send me the quote; cross the fingers 😉

I was hoping to take support from a friend who lives at Podgorica; last night learnt that he is leaving from Montenegro around mid February.
I do not know why but I was feeling more comfortable while he is there. Anyway; I always stand up alone and now have to learnt to the same at Montenegro. Also my cats/kids Benek and Haylaz will be with me 🤗

Now, I have to wait app four hours until my next flight to Antalya.
Loves from huge and crowd Istanbul,
Zel

Comments