Progress

Good morning,

With a short flight from Istanbul to Podgorica I arrived to the airport.

I have no single idea; how many times I travelled all around the world; but still so exicting to be on the way 🤗
To be over the cloud; over the everything...

The rent a car company created some problem. I have only one credit card with total limit of 1.100 Euros. I was in a rush hence remembered as the provision amount is 600 Euros. When I was waiting at the airport saw that 1.000 Euros. Explained my situation to them as I have app 700 Euros limit; can leave cash for the rest. The gentlemen was so aggresive; he said that "I am the boss; what shall I do if you damage my car more than 700 Euros" Grrrrrr! Thank to God I use internet banking on both banks. My bank did not accept to increase the limit as of I already have. Made some exchange on internet banking and transfer and paid all the installments in advance to have limit on my credit card and took the car.

Zelcestan is app 40 km from the airport; taxi is quite cheaper but still to have a car is giving flexibility to me. 

The roofing guy and the electrician came to work. Now I have electric at home with the new system. At least I can clean the house and use the vacuum first time. I bought it in September but could not use yet.

With roof; crashed! We always spoken about the roof, I made and send all the drawings about the roof but yesterday he said that he gave the price only for ceiling; not the roof! Come on; my priority is not ceiling! Once more I am back to the same point. I have a leaking roof, also have a limited budget and time. I do not know yet, what to do, how to do. Just know that; I must solve that out the problem; we will see...

Normally, January is the best month to plant roses. I was quite timeless 'cause of the operation and could not find time to cut sticks to plant. Last year brought a few but they could not grove. At least I was thinking as. Yesterday when I was walking at the garden saw the suprise; 
Yes; at least 5 of them alive ,😍

I was looking for a wood stove. Yesterday came back to Podgorica to check the markets. Also made a pre search on internet. And now I have my stove at least; this afternoon they will deliver to home ❤

To be able to open the hole on the wall passed by another construction market and bought a drill for Zelcestan. Also saw a jigsaws and bought it too.
I hope to take this but tbey did not give me 😁

So, have a few small issues to be finalised at Podgorica; then will drive to Danilovgrad. Plan for today to remove all the wet laminate floor (I will have wood for stove then), open the hole on the wall, take the dimensions for smoke pipes and calculate the quantities, clean the house.

So; time to have a breakfast and move
Loves from Montenegro
Zelce


Comments