Such a pity...

Yesterday was crazy busy for me. Did my best to complete the tasks as much as I can which can be necessary during the operation and during my absence.

The step counter is saying that I walked 12 km only in and around of office.

I went to home and took care of with sweet hearts, the run to the airport to take my flight from Antalya to Istanbul with the boxes. There was a delay with the flight also had delay on the air. Arrived to Istanbul around 02:00.


When I arrived to Istanbul; change the terminal and passed to international one. Since 1.5 years I carry my personal belongings shown as in the photo. This time Turkish Airlines said that I have to have stretched the boxes. I asked for the difference; of course nothing. Then they accepted to be covered again with the tape (still make no sense)

I spent the night in the terminal, slept app two hours in total. Then they announced a delay of 1.5 hours for the flight. It is a bit rainy and snowing almost all around Montenegro but not that much.


As far as I know; this is nothing for Balkan countries. But they cancelled the flight and adventure started!

They said that due to meteorology reasons the flight cancelled and told us to go the desk 216; we spent app one hour on there then when it is our turn they said to go to desk 219, we spent another more than one hour on there.

When it was my turn; the representative said that we have to to desk yxyx; we wait for nothing. I asked that to her; if you were aware of thos; why did not you announced that. The answer was shocked! "I did not realize that we have Turkish passengers(!!!)". We were at Istanbul Ataturk Airport when we had this speech; the city in Turkey!!!

Then we went another spot, at the end they cancelled our exit stamps on our passports and boarding passes.

Then we went to sale office of Turkish Airlines. They said that the flight on Friday night even completely booked; the earliest on can be on Saturday morning! WHAT!!! I am not going to Montegro to have fun or holiday. We would meet with the roofing and electric guy to fix the electrical system and the roof; what I am gonna do in 2.5 days time?

He said they can postpone the return for one more day. I wasted one day of my annual leave; what Turkish Airlines is thinking; all the passengers have plenty time to waste with cancellation or delays?

I asked for my expenses for domestic flights, rent a car at Podgorica etc. He said thet this problem comes from the meteorology hence they are innocent. So, am I guilty? Or am I rich to waste my money for this?

Bought another domestic flight (more expenses) to go back Antalya and already recognized that they put my name wrong! Since 07:00 Turkish Airlines is jumping around the edge of my nerve system. Now waiting again for correction of my name to be written on the ticket same as my passport.

It was a good lesson for me; check over and over if you make any business with Turkish Airlines....

Now hope to be back soon and will join to the team for launching operation.

Stay in safe...
Zelce 





Comments