Welcome 2019

Good Morning from rainy Antalya.

The latest day of the year was so busy for me. My car did not work in the morning and gave the error of immobilizer. Called one of my colleague to pick me up on his way.


The SPMT trucks arrived to Antalya on 31st December; I walked app 12 km on site while I was running around; pure my knee but we discharged all the trucks with crane.


Once, when I was having breakfast with my family, I said that some of the days I get tired too much. One of my sister said that me "Come on; you are an office member; you can not be tired that much" When I spent time on site and get tired always remember her with "love"

Then I came to home a bit early to solve the car problem, called the service. They came and check that out the battery of the car is gone. They charged a bit and I drive to the service. They replaced with a new one.

I never been a standard or normal person but to buy a new battery just before the new year as a present to me was quite funny.

As usual sweet hearts do not permit me to move; I will check the car and the battery if they let me go.
At end achieved to close on of the box and hopefully will be able to close the second one today. Sweet hearts wants to come with inside of the box but of course they can not; mom still has to finish a lot things at Zelcestan starting from the roof.
Based on the given information from the company; our work contracts will be terminated around mid of March. That means app in April, we will start our future life at Montenegro and Zelcestan. Such a long way to walk on. Will be hard; but not impossible.

By the way; Happy New Year to whole world. May all our dreams come true on 2019 (and the rest of our life)

Loves and kisses from us to everybody
Zel, Benek and Haylaz 



Comments