Wish Me Luck


Good Morning,

Once more I will try to go to Zelcestan for maintenance jobs; if Turkish Airlines does not cancel the flight again.

Last time I lost app 66 Euros only for rent a car hence this time could not rent the car yet; most probably will do when I landed to Podgorica Airport.

Turkish Airlines does not accept the responsibility of the rent a car and the domestic flight. On other hand; if they did not cancel the flight; I would use the rent a car and should not buy the second domestic ticket. So; who is responsible for this?

Anyway; now it s time to focus the tasks. Last night and this morning I kissed sweet hearts over and over. Benek; the girl had a new habit (actually 'cause of Haylaz; he is quite jelious and does not want to share me with Benek) She sleeps over my hand. To fell into sleep with feeling or her heart beat is just amazing for me.

The roofing guy is a bit angry to me; last time; when Turkish Airlines announced the delay I wrote to him instead of go and back to Uljinc to pay the material; advised that to him as he is going to pay and I will pay back to him in two hours. And he did but I could not pay in two hours!

Hopefully tomorrow morning will be landed to Podgorica and hopefully he will come to replace the roof. Also he will bring the electrician who will replace the whole electric system of the house. 

We will see what will be happen. Cross the fingers 😉

Loves,
Zelce 







Comments