A dream is coming true...

Good evening



When I saw the for sale advertisement of this house; I dreamed it with a wood stove and chimney the same as this.

Still I have to do lots of maintenance starting from roof (yes, I am still searching for).

In March I am planning to take some more personal belonging with me (the rest will be two luggages) and during my duration of stay apply parquet on the floor.

I hold all the wood, cleaned the floors and applied the levelling compound on one of the room. It was not dry when I left from Zelcestan hence postponed to next trip. Also, that is not a good idea to apply wood on the floor; when the roof is still leaking.

The material of the roof is costing approximately 1.000 Euros; they are asking for a lot for labouring. Definitely they will take a payment for their service but come on; has to be normal with the standards of Montenegro. (Just to compare; The average salary is 400 Euros there) approximately mid March I will be jobless which means I have to calculate every cent over and over again.

Thank to God; since more than 14 years I am working at yacht manufacturing sector which means I am able to do a big part of the jobs like replacing the floors, put ceramics on the floor, make a walking path from entrance to the door, upgrading the fences etc.

I scare of electric and the roof is much more bigger than what I can do; except than this all the rest are OK.

I guess, I mentioned that before; due to incredible ego of Turkish drivers I reject to drive a car more than 12 years. Then it became a mandatory to drive a car cause of Zelcestan and cause of doctor visits of sweet hearts. Then I took some lessons to remember again then go and bought a car. Never assume the limits of a woman 😉


Sweet hearts are taking the revenge of my absence on last weekend; they almost did not let me move and spent whole day on my chest and legs. It is not easy to be a mother 😻😻

I am still searching for what to do, how to do with the roof; if you have any idea; more than welcome. 

Take care and be well
Zel







Comments