All together

Good evening,

As you can imagine the days are crazy busy here. While I was at Montenegro and taking care of with Zelcestan a storm happened all around Antalya and caused lots of damages even on the already launched project. They placed all the fenders between the boat and the pier to protect as much as they can and still we keep them there.


At the end my nail; which get damaged at work on mid November is gone. You can not imagine the pain of a finger without nail when you have to work on site! This is my job; I will do what I have to do as usual ;) I covered the finger with a bandage at least to reduce the pain (otherwise it was not possible to use the protection gloves) and went on site to load the truck.  


Since I started to work at this sector; the rain is not romantic for me anymore; who wants some chemical waste? 


It does not matter the weather is windy, rainy, sunny, etc; work goes on...

I have to find a few more boxes to pack some more personal belongings. Also bought two plastic basket and wrapped the fragile items. That would be great to find someone who goes from Turkey to Montenegro with car; if not; I will go with bus. While we were busy with launching operation a friend from Podgorica came to Istanbul; it was great opportunity to send with him but I was leaving from home very early in the morning and going back to home quite late and tired hence could not make anything. We will see.

When I have any time; directly go to the DIY sites to see what to do, how to do the flooring. Then on my next trip to Montenegro I will be able to make flooring of the saloon and the room to that I applied leveling compound. Then I can empty the other room and do the same dismantling, cleaning, leveling applications before I put flooring. But first of all have to solve that out the roof. Indeed; within the worst case I am planning to find a high stair to climb on the roof and apply silicone or concrete to the holes at least to solve that out the leaking problem. 

For now, it seems I will have last two or three trips to Montenegro; March, April and May; then will be a Montenegrin with sweet hearts. Yes, they also come with me. No way to let them to the streets which means dead for them. They think that I am their mother; also I think as I am their mother too.


Real love does not need words, gifts, shows; you feel it, you live it, you love it!

Have a lovely night,
Zel 

Comments