Love is...


Good evening,

When I speak with people about love; they always say what happens between men and women. I strictly say no; this is not love. Love does not have a form, love does not have a sexuality, love does not have time, love does not have place...

Smile of a baby or child is love, the colors of the nature is love, every sunrise, every sunset is love. Each breath what you take with health is a pleasure; each moment you spent with beloved ones is happiness.



Love is in the eyes, love is is the air, love is in the colors, love is in the nature, even love is in the kitchen (and so delicious)


Indeed, I am telling "I love you" to sweet hearts or any other animals much more than a big part of the world whatever their relation by and between.


When we forget the meaning of love and to be loved; we also forgot the meaning of to be human. 

Please, do not postpone to say you feelings and also please do not put a timing for that. every day is a given gift and always love it. 

I am completely aware of the difficulties of the life and people like evil who wants to turn our life to a hell. I met with those people more than enough. Still doing my best to keep my heart clean and protect my shine (and that small naughty girl in my soul). 

As usual, when I go to home; will hug and kisses to sweet hearts, have dinner, then play with them as much as I can; at the end we sleep together. 

Pure and real love; worth to be lived; always, forever, wherever, whoever and whenever; not only on 14th February and with one person. Say your love to your family, to your pets, your flowers, yourself...

Happy Valentines day for today and everyday.

With love,
Zel 



Comments