Running forever...

Good evening,

The days are quite busy. I am afraid, 24 hours is not enough to me. 

Spent whole Saturday to check all hardware shops fir maintenance requirements of Zelcestan what I could not find at Montenegro. Also made some shopping for our future home too. Now have to find time to pack them again. Poor Benek and Haylaz; they spent almost whole their life with boxes :)  

Some parts of the wood ceiling of the house is not good. Instead of replacing all; I am planning to fix / repair as much as I can. As mentioned before; thank to my character and 14 years experience at yacht manufacturing sector I am able to do a big part of the repairs. Could not find the correct size of the nails nor screws; will continue to search for this weekend. 

There was an advertisement on our blood donors group; a princess who is only seven years old have to move to Antalya with her family during her medical care against the cancer; cross the fingers and please pray if you can for her. We, the volunteers get communicated to collect / provide all what they need. Soon, I will be living at Montenegro hence started to distribute my items like furniture, kitchen utensils, carpet etc to the one who needs them. This families are really in a bad situation financially hence I believe in as they are the right address to give away these materiasl. 


Since from a long time, almost I did not do anything for myself. I am an opera lover (actually I love almost all kind of the music; which is language of universe no need the words). There was an operetta and I bought a ticket for that event. Which was good to change my mind a bit. The lawsuit file is like a worm in my mind. My lawyer is saying that all is OK but we lost the first part. I paid almost two years of my income and do not want to lose it as this. Also during the lawsuit file; I have to come over and over to join to the courts with my lawyer; lose of time and money but I have to. "Your right to live; as much as you struggle for it" Oruc Reis.


Thank to God; I have my daughter and son at home; who never let me sit and think about anything. Sweet hearts; you were the most hardest exam of my life; but also your love; there is no word to explain my feelings. Many thanks for your present in my life and giving me opportunity to be you mother. I love you...

With love,
Zel






Comments