Sunrise and Sunset

Good Evening,


I pushed my self quite a lot since January hence my back bone has lots of pain. During the night time sweet hearts were not let me sleep; now since more than one month my back bone joined to them; I am sleepless a lot!

But still, when I look inside of their eyes; see the love, serenity and peace; hence they deserve all those sleepless nights. For the backbone pain; today made a doctor visit; she asked for a blood test to see the condition of the liver to decide which medicines can I use; a bit scare of and upset. To use medicine avoid me for donor part; we are not allowed to give any blood product while we are using any medicine also based on the type of the medicine; they do not take anything between 3 to 15 days; I am so sad for this. Three night ago gave platelet for a boy who is only 14 years old; hopefully (and also planning) to give once more before I start the medical care.




The doctors are calling this yellow liquid as blood platelet; but the patients and their families are calling this "Life". I do not know how many times I donate blood, blood platelet and granulocytes; each time was a pleasure. Please; if you are healthy; do not ignore the calls of to be a donor. You never know when you need it...

As I mentioned previously, since 14 years I am at mega yacht manufacturing sector. This sector is quite different than a big part of others. still able to surprise me as shown below. 

Normally a special paint named anti-fouling should be applied; I never seen a boat in a bad condition this much. Looks like an underwater planet whole boat!  



It was looking like as these small cells are full of mini mussels / mussel farm; but of course on the wrong place :) (Still remembered me mussel marine with white wine :)  )

Around Aegean Coasts; they name this one as pasta; several times I saw that small fishes are eating this material / food. Looking like so hard but so soft; especially while inside of the water.

 They were full of water; for me they are looking like breast; but of course they were not

We used a diver to check the bottom part of the boat which had a storm already. The diver said that did you see this. I thought this is a plastic from the sea; he said no; "This is a jellyfish from the sea" What!!!  First time in my life I saw a jelly fish. Due to all the stories what I heard scared to touch but took a few photos to add to my memories.

A big part of the people loves sunrise. For me sunset is better than sunset. The same as our life; sunset bring the dark, cold, silence, loneliness; but at the end of all these hard tests; welcomes you with sunrise; all the colors, all the refreshments, all the fresh breaths, all the hopes, all the warms... Hence I love sunsets much more than sunrise. 

I hope that; sunset and the night gives opportunity to all of us to heal any damages, solve any problems, rest our souls and new day with new and better starts...

Have a nice evening...
Zel 

Comments