She will never be 18...





One of my friend here, in Antalya had one girl and one boy. Her daughter; Gamze is at 17; always, forever.

She will never be 18, she will never be in love, she will never be a mother, she will never do anything; 'cause of that she passed away 15 months ago at a car crash!

She was a nurse and making her internship. One morning, one of her colleague picked up her and another friend to drive to the same hospital. And on the way, due to speed her friend lost the control and time stopped for her; at 17...

My friend showed me her grave; under an olive tree which is full of bird houses. She said that, her daughter was a fun of birds and wisteria sinensis flowers.

As you know; I am a nature lower person. I said definitely; the wisteria sinensis flowers will be my gift to her!

This week, when I was collecting the rose sticks to be planted at Zelcestan met with her and she made me a reminder. Such a pity both flowers at free zone was almost gone due to construction at that areas. Found the related person and explained the situation to him. Than thank to God he understood and let me go in to that areas to take theese sticks.

 Never know what will be the result; if I can not success to grow the plant from the sticks; I will find and buy from a garden market. That will be my gift to her for her grave!

Please; if you are driving any type all vessel; pay all your attention to the road and driving; otherwise it can create painful results for someone as this.

She will never be 18; never be in love, never be a mother, never be alive anymore; do not let someone else to have the same painfull experience...

Zelce

Comments