Drawing and planning

Good evening,

At the end I feel a bit better (after lots of chicken soup, medicine and rest as much as I can)

I will be around mid May at home for a few days. This time I need help to be able to finish as much as I can. Wrote on the wall of a group at FB and thank to them four expats accepted to come and help to finish internal and external maintenance of Zelcestan. If I would make them all alone; I would be dead and it would take forever. I offered BBQ and beer for their help 🤗😇

Today when I was searching on internet; saw a vertical gardening photo; can be used at Zelcestan for herbs and also flowers.

I guess, I can use the rest of the mesh what I bought to make fences at front/road side of the garden and use some of the scrap woods which left from roof to stabilise on the floor of the garden. I guess I will make it and place a few around the garden 😉



Still when I take the drawings to work on them; sweet hearts are coming to control as what I am doing. "Hey mom; shall it be our future house?" Yes sweety, soon we will be there.

Now it is time to rest with them. By the way; read an article at Telegraph about Montenegro. I agree with them; Montenegro is equality of "Wild beauty"

If you wish to read the article, the link is;

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/montenegro/articles/montenegro-facts/amp/ 

Have a nice evening
Zel, Benek, Haylaz



Comments