Mother Nature


Good Morning the World,

The spring is in the air; I took a big part of those photos last year in spring at Zelcestan. Now it has to be the same or even more with the seedlings and seeds what I planted.  (Hopefully) 

 


Everybody likes nature (I hope) but I am a bit more; I am in love with nature. Therefore when I saw the photos of the house on internet, I felt in love and I said that "Yes; I found the place where I want to be for the rest of my life"



I had a problem with online ticket of  the airlines; hence went to Montenegro with bus on my first time. When I see the roads, nature, people and Danilovgrad first time and saw the house; my love increased once more; all levels of the green!

Today, a big part of the people all around the world forgot mother nature. They always wish be perfect, amazing, sexy, incredible, unbelievable, etc. Life is quite simple; just pay attention to the one who needs it and love as much as you can.



Mother nature; the biggest love of my life and Zelcestan; the biggest dream of my life; we will at home soon, please wait for us...
Zel 

Comments