Working forever

Good night from Istanbul Ataturk Airport

I was quite busy while working at maintenence of the house. Made app 450 km with the car; bought more seedling, laminating materials, paint materials, picked up the boxes from Bar etc...

Mother nature, she is always amazing, always patience, always full of love and miracles...


As usual, I brought more seeds with me to plant to the garden; one day I will get arrested for that! On other hand, really I can not stop my self. You can trust me on anything; money, jewellery, material, etc; but with plants; do not trust me; I eat it or I steal it 😁


I should lost my mind; I made the colour of inside light purple! I am a traditional person; this is quite unusual for me!

After the paint, also I put the laminating on the floor; trust me; this is much more difficult then shown on videos! Just this morning, I was trying to break them all! But of course I did not 😀


When the people ask me "How did you do all?"; I say directly "by hand!" As you can imagine my phone ignores/can not recognize my fingerprint starting from second day of the work.

Now, at least we have one clean room to start. Sweet hearts were 10 days old when day started to live with me inside of the house; also they did not have breast feeding which is very important for every baby especially for immunity system.

"PS: When I was going to Montenegro, I saw one of the cage behind of the luggage trailer; OMG! With all these noise, sweet hearts will die! I have to have a solution for this. I hope that Turkish Airlines / Ground Service will be helpful."

At the end 7Avgust finalized the replacement of the roof; Now I have a sandwich panel roof which serves insulation and isolation together; also has app 20 years life time; yupppiieeee.


Their offer was in Serbian/Montenegrin hence I could not understand all. Made a small mistake and skipped the garbage part; all left at the garden. I was so tired also timeless hence could not clean them up this time. Next time will cut the scrap woods for next winter and use the unbroken parts as a fence all around the garden. The broken tiles can be used to make a walking path from garden gate (will be done next time) to the house.

In Turkey we have a saying; "Guest eats what he/she finds, not what expected" It seems this is also valid for the mice (hopefully a mice; a big mouse would be fun for us (!)) does the same! I tried to put poison but on other hand, if no delay with the plans, sweet hearts will come with me next time; I can not put them in any risk.

Still nothing confirmed by our company as of when our work contracts will be terminated (expecting in April), I hope to have much more time on my next trip to Zelcestan.

I have lost of things to write and lots of photos to share. Now, I came to Antalya and on the way of the office. My friend, who is taking care of with sweet hearts already wrote as of they were not eating and not happy. I was planning to stop by the house to take the car, it seems also stop by the sweet hearts to give kisses and hugs.
And yes, still they try to come with me in the box but of course they can not.

Kisses from Antalya to wherever you are.
Zelce



Comments