Therapy

Good Afternoon / Dobar Dan,


Still lots of thing are not clear about the near future. My ex lawyer cheated once more. She was saying that she is still searching sources to write the petition but at the end of the day she gave the mail what I wrote to her and collected information from internet; I am so angry also disappointed about her. She is cheating, covering a lie with another one, she does not do her job and she took a lot money from me for nothing. Most probably I will sue her to reimburse my money back.

Based on her disrespectful actions to the appeal; I lost the first step; cancelled her authorization and agreed with another lawyer. This will effect the lawsuit and maybe our departure from Turkey. OMG; a lawyer has to be trusted; not cheat as this!

Now waiting for the progress of the appeal information from my second lawyer. Hopefully he will be solution of my problem and defense my rights properly. We are expecting the termination of our work contracts. To stay in Turkey without any profit will be a bit problem for me. I have no other income except than my salary. If we be at Zelcestan; this will give us opportunity at least not paying for rent; which means less expense. Also, when I plant the vegetables I can reduce my expenses too. We will see.

When I have headache cause of this lawsuit issue; I open the photos of Zelcestan and sweet hearts. They are resting my soul as a therapy. Draw the plan of the house and doing my best to create time play on it. I have limited space hence everything has to be placed very well.


Not as a professional job but better than nothing. At least giving me ideas to place all as much as I can.

The paint of the saloon, the paint and laminate floor of the bedroom was OK. Of course I do not have a bed yet but I will. Planning to sleep on my camping equipment when we go there until I buy a bed. The floor of the dressing / laundry room did not get touched yet. All boxes will be moved to the bedroom temporary. All the floor has to be hold, self leveling compound has to be applied,  the walls get painted, the laminate floor get applied for saloon and this room, whole house has to be cleaned,...

Not only inside; also outside the old tiles from the garden get cleaned. almost all of them get broken when they throw from the roof. If I know that 7Avgust will not clean; I would not let them throw. This is an extra job for me. Also I have to clean the garden very well; if sweet hearts goes to the garden; all those sharp pieces can be problem for them.

Just yesterday, they were sleeping on my legs. It was amazing to watch them while they were sleeping as an angel.

After a while the breath of Benek changed, again I used the camera of my phone and whn I looked at to the photo I jumped! Haylaz slept of her head and face; hence she is not able to breath properly! Oh my sweet hearts; they are just two babies for me.  💖💖


It is time to go home to relax and love them. Thank to God I have them and Zelcestan on these hard times. 

Take care and be well,
Zel 


Comments