Weekend at bed

Good evening,

I had a very bad flu hence spend last two days in the bed, eating chicken soup, sleeping with sweet hearts.



Benek is still sucking my hand before she fells into sleep at anytime. I am a bit scare of one day my fingers will produce milk if she continues as this 😁

When I found some power, took the drawings on hand to make planning as much as I can. It seems, also sweet hearts are interested in with our joint future at Zelcestan.


As I mentioned before, planning to use the broken roof tiles to make bricks and use at walking path. I found aluminium frames from debris of the company, my aim is to take them to use as a mould to make bricks. There is nothing on terrace of the house; that is a good opportunity to prepare the concrete and put into the molds. Of course, first I have to finish inside of the house.

Planning to be there again in May for couple of days. Hopefully will finish the floors and internal paint. 

Normally  I was planning to move in May but due to appeal file, sue my ex lawyer and project; I have to postpone. Indeed, I love to wake up at Zelcestan with this view every day. 



Or smell the flowers every second...

Have a nice evening
Zelce




Comments