Zelcestan

Good evening,

I was so sad on Wednesday hence could not write as I am on my way to Zelcestan; the son of one of my friend passed away. It was not expected for me; he and his family was hopeful as they are gonna make it and he will be healthy but could not. 6 is too young to have a grave; rest in peace little man. I do not think so I will be able to call or meet with your father to regard my condolences...

I am here, at Zelcestan. As agreed before, met with the company; 7Avgust who makes sandwich panel roofs. Actually sandwich panel has lots of advantages as of isolation and insulation. Also has life more than standard tiles.

Still it is too much for my budget but to be able to continue the maintenance and get ready the house I need it. Still it is not clear yet when our work contracts will be terminated. If there is no delay; we will start to live here permanently starting from mid May.

Today, they started to work on the roof replacement; OMG, lots of jobs to do!


When I feel sad or confused; mostly I go to mother nature; she always finds a way to impress me.

Now I have 6 more fruit trees at garden 😁

Yesterday, when I landed to Podgorica Airport; get the car from Surprice. They made a favour and improved the car from mini to economy. When I saw the car I said "shit". It was a sedan; not hatchback. Hesitate a lot then thought as even the bus drivers are using huge cars; then I can do it! Thank to God all were OK for last two days. I already made more than 300 km. (The bus arrived to Podgorica more before than me hence I made Podgorica -Danilovgrad-Podgorica-Bar-Podgorica-Danilovgrad!) 

Also, never planned that but big car saved me at least 35 Euros of transportation cost of the laminating materials and seedlings. 

Now it is time to rest a bit and enjoy with food and wine.

Have a nice evening
Zel




Comments