Decoration ideas

Good Afternoon / Dobar Dan,

If no change, I am planning to be at Zelcestan around mid May for 4 days. My aim is to finish the interior and exterior maintenance as much as I can.

Wrote to a group at social media and asked for help and thank to locals and expats they are so helpful. We will be app 5 people to finish the jobs.

I was thinking about the ceramics of the kitchen. Smooth white is so traditional.  On other hand, after roof and laminate floor, I have almost no budget for any additional change hence as usual I will make DIY 😉

The current view of the kitchen walls are shown as below.

They are in a good condition hence I planned to evaluate them. Tried lots of different option then saw a plastic sheet on internet and bam! Bought two meter from this material and cut them to the small squares. I guess they will be perfect to fit in to the floor ceramic squares 🤞


I do not know which chemical would be good to stick these plastic sheets on ceramics but I am sure I can find it at Okov, Kips, Neckom, etc. Montenegro has lots of construction market and they have almost all brands and materials. 

The weather is quite windy today hence we are at home with sweet hearts. I am cutting and cleaning the sides of the squares. And guess what happened;



"No mommy; do not do anything; just play with us" 

I love you sweety but mom has to finish these and put into the box for our future home. 

With love
Zel 


Comments