Fertilize

Good evening,

Almost since from 15 years I am living at Antalya but as origin I am from another southeast city of Turkey; from Adana.

With a small summary; a city by and between east and south hence really multicultural by language, by traditions also by the kitchen. The famous Adana kebap is coming from my home city.

Also we use wheat a lot; the most known food with wheat is kisir; especially during the hot summer we love to make and consume it with ayran (yogurt with water) same as below.


We use lots of fresh green as mint, green onion, etc. Therefore it is quite healthy and light meal for us. Which is a mandatory to endure to the hot weather.

To use green means also to have lots of organic waste as shown below;
Since Zelcestan becoming come true; I became upset with this organic waste which can turn to natural and organic fertiliser for the garden. Such a pity! I am living in a small apartment. As a nature lover; have lots of potted flowers. Started to distribute my plants to the people who can take care of for them. As an organic fertiliser, I am using the egg shells but the organic fertilisers always in my mind.

Of course, I am not able to make it here but at Zelcestan; definetely I will do that. My plan is to make a compost tower with mesh and place on the garden.

The weather is amazing at Danilovgrad for gardening; also the soul is incredibly rich. There is a huge acorn tree which has lots of leafs. The temperature difference between the day and the night is quite good for garden (thank to mother nature she is also watering the garden during my absence). This temperature difference also will help to have high quality compost too.



Most probably we will be here during the summer; indeed, I prefer to go and take care of with the maintenence of the house and garden. On other hand, I love to clarify the appeal case of the land and ex lawyer. Also the project did not finish yet which is good for me. I had lots of unexpected expenses with the lawsuit files and the home hence to take a few more salary will also give the opportunity to cycle my life.

To find a job/income source will be another problem after I move to Montenegro. Indeed, that would be the same if I should stay here. In Turkey, mostly they are thinking that a woman is useless to hire after she is 35. Come on; I will work for you; we will not get marry! Do you need a sexy young lady or do you need a good worker with lots of experience and skills? Mostly they prefer option one. 

If we stay here; I will be jobless also stressed. At Zelcestan yes; Still I will be jobless but will have serenity.

Until now I been at Montenegro 8 times. As a principal I always travel as locals, not as a tourist. Until now I did not face anything wrong and I believe in as will be the same after I move there. 


Zelcestan, Danilovgrad and Montenegro; they are always a cause of a smile on my face...

Loves
Zel




Comments